Public Health Foundation of Georgia (PHF)
The Public Health Foundation of Georgia (PHF) established in 1999 protects the rights of children to freedom from all forms of maltreatment. To this end, PHF employs child-centered and multi-disciplinary approaches to prevention, protection and rehabilitation of children from abuse and neglect.
- Protects the rights of children to life, health, welfare, development and equality
- Ensures that children are brought up in a safe and peaceful environment that respects children’s dignity and autonomy
- Meets the wants of children who are in need of care and protection by bringing their voices to policy and decision-makers
- Builds support on children's strengths and upholds unambiguously the “do no harm” principle
- Supports child and youth participation and takes into account their views in program, planning and implementation processes.