Education, Awareness & Community Development Organization
Education, Awareness & Community Development Organization is a non-profit, non-sectarian, non-political humanitarian organization committed to empower, sensitize and mobilize marginalised communities.
The organisation focuses on youth, children and women. Objectives include:
- To upgrade the status of youth through education and skills;
- To organize dispersed women and girls to raise voice against their exploitation;
- To provide essential medical aid to the most vulnerable patients;
- To provide quality education to the school dropouts to increase education rate;
- To vaccinate the children and youth to protect them from various fatal diseases;
- To protect the rights of the children through the training of children rights defenders;
- To help people and rescue them in the time of natural and man-made disasters;
- To provide basic facilities like clean drinking water and hygienically safe sanitation;
- To give trainings to protect global environment and reduce global warming.
EACD's mission is to promote human sustainability and prosperity through the provision of basic human rights. The mission of EACD is to facilitate the suffering/voiceless/marginalized persons towards development, prosperity and wellbeing.