Child Rights International Network (CRIN)
Child Rights International Network (CRIN) is a global research, policy and advocacy organisation. Our work is grounded in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Our goal is a world where children's rights are recognised, respected and enforced, and where every rights violation has a remedy. Our work is based on five core beliefs:
- We believe in rights, not charity;
- We are stronger when we work together;
- Information is power and it should be free and accessible;
- Societies, organisations and institutions should be open, transparent and accountable;
- We believe in promoting children's rights, not ourselves.