1st No Hit Zone Conference: Discovering and sharing strategies to implement, sustain, and grow this promising prevention tool
This live event will offer participants a space to learn how to implement, evaluate, sustain, and grow the most promising upstream prevention tool, No Hit Zones.
Space is very limited. Please save your seat today and use the limited early bird code NOHITS at checkout for a 30% savings ($175)! Regular registration will be $250.
All sessions will be held in Patton Hall (305 E 23rd St, Austin, TX 78712). Conference will run from 8:30am to 5:30pm on Wednesday and run from 8:30am to 3:00pm on Thursday (optional workshops until 5:00 pm).
Faculty includes experienced No Hit Zone researchers and program developers.
Agenda to include workshops on initiating No Hit Zones, overcoming barriers, expanding, sustaining the movement, and more.
Networking, presentation, and sponsorship opportunities available. Limited seating available.
Multiple hotels are within walking distance to the meeting site:
AT&T Hotel and Conference Center have a limited number of spaces for conference attendees at a $189 per night rate. Access the registration information here. The Conference Hotel is 13 minutes walking distance from Patton Hall.
• Hampton Inn and Suites Austin at the University/Capitol (19 min walk to Patton Hall, 6 min drive)
• AC Hotel by Marriott Austin (20 min walk to Patton Hall, 6 min drive)
• Kasa Austin Campus Spaces at UT Austin (16 min walk to Patton Hall, 6 min drive)
• Moxy Austin – University (18 min walk to Patton Hall, 5 min drive)
• Hotel Indigo Austin Downtown – University (29 min walk to Patton Hall, 8 min drive)
For more information, click here!