Organization of Environment and Children Rights Preservation (OECRP)
OECRP's mission is to uphold and ensure the equal opportunities of children, youth, women, and disadvantaged communities by implementing participatory mobilization programmes to contribute to sustainable development in Sri Lanka.
They aim to:
- Preserve, promote, and uphold children's rights and privileges.
- Improve and develop education
- Promote the lives of women and youth within low-income and underprivileged families
- Develop, preserve, and conserve the environment, water, and other natural resources in Sri Lanka
- Engage and involve disaster management processes
- Promote peace-building among diverse communities.
- Coordinate, maintain and sustain a harmonious network among government bodies, non-governmental institutions, and the private sector