The End Violence Partnership has released its 2019 Annual Report!
2019 was an important year of progress for the End Violence Partnership and our work to catalyse, support and invest in action to accelerate progress towards SDG 16.2: ending all forms of violence against children by 2030.
The report is a testament to that progress, and the impact of our growing community. It is about our partners – the governments, civil society organisations, faith groups, UN agencies, private sector organisations, and academic institutions – who define our mission and work tirelessly to create change with and for children.
Our annual report provides a snapshot of how End Violence worked with partners to act as a global platform for change – catalysing new political commitments, investing new resources, and equipping practitioners across the world.
The report includes:
- A timeline of key moments (pages 5-6)
- Highlights of our work to keep children Safe at Home and in their communities, Safe Online, and Safe to Learn (pages 9-18)
- Pathfinder Country case studies for Cambodia, Mongolia, Peru and Uganda that highlight our evolving whole of Partnership approach to country impact (pages 22-30)
- Select examples of impactful partner-led initiatives (pages 32-37)
- Emerging plans to protect children during and beyond COVID-19 and accelerate progress towards zero violence in the Decade of Action (pages 39-42)